Around the globe, Veolia helps cities and industries to manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. The company provides an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials – with a focus on waste recovery – to promote the transition toward a circular economy.
Veolia's 163,000 employees are tasked with contributing directly to the sustainability performance of customers in the public and private sectors, allowing them to pursue development while protecting the environment.
To this end, the company designs and deploys specialist solutions to provide, protect and replenish resources while increasing their efficiency from an environmental, economic and social standpoint. Such initiatives are all part of Veolia's ongoing campaign to resource the world.
€24.39 billion in revenue
3 core businesses: Water, Waste, Energy
around the world
• 100 million people supplied with drinking water
• 61 million people connected to wastewater systems
• 4,052 drinking water production plants managed
• 2,928 wastewater treatment plants managed
• 551 district and local heating and cooling networks
• 44 million MWh produced
• the managing of 163,000 energy plants
• 2,086 industrial facilities managed
• 2.4 million multi-family housing units managed
• Collection services for more than 40 million people on behalf of local authorities
• 553,500 business customers (excl. industrial maintenance)
• 45 million metric tons of waste recovered as materials and energy
• 591 treatment plants operated